Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Ask and the Answer

Hiya,

This posts' book is the title.

The Ask and the Answer is the sequel to The knife of never letting go. They are about a boy called Todd who finds out that all that he has ever learned in his life is wrong. For his whole life there have never been women and then when he runs away he finds a girl called Viola. The Ask and the Answer is about how when Todd and Viola get separated they find their way back to each other.

Other things that I have been doing lately are:

Last night I went to my school's prize giving and I got a service award for a whole year's worth of service to the school library.

Changing Seb's nappies and doing school work.

I can't wait till Christmas, the time with friends and family and the presents.

I've got two Paramore songs that I'm going to put in here -

This one because I like the song.


This one because I like the music video. You have to listen to the words to get it though. It makes sense with the video.


On the whole completely different theme here are some pictures of Seb that i thought that you might like.







No comments: