Friday, May 21, 2010

Hey

I haven't updated for so long but here we go I'll only do the ones that I can remember!!!


Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, and Blood Promise by Rachelle Mead. These are a series about a girl called Rose Hathaway who is Dhampir which is half vampire and half Human. She is in love with her instructor - Dimitri - who is turned strigoi which is completely Vampire. It is all very cool and fast moving!!

Feed by M.T. Anderson is about an alternate universe in which everyone has a computer inside their heads and they drive flying cars and talk to people inside their minds. It is very futuristic and sad.


Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox is about a girl who can go into an alternate reality and capture dreams, but then something happens and it all goes incredible wrong.


1 comment:

mutti said...

Hey Moll good to read your blog again!

I have never read any Elizabeth Knox but I feel I should. Is she hard to read?